Saturday, September 20, 2008

Welcome to the new Distortions Unlimited Blog!

Welcome to Distortions Unlimited's new blog! We're excited to use this as a forum to keep in touch with everybody in the Haunted House industry, as well as an opportunity to share some of the exciting things we're doing at Distortions! If you are not familiar with us, Distortions Unlimited is one of the premier Halloween Animatronics manufacturers in the industry. We feature a huge selection of various Halloween Animatronics and Halloween Props, with something for everybody - from low-budget home haunts to high-end professional Haunted Houses. In the coming days and weeks we'll be posting some of our featured products and videos here, as well as news and information. Please feel free to comment on the posts and stop by to check us out regularly. Be sure to visit DistortionsUnlimited.com to check out all of our Halloween Animatronics and Props!

9 comments:

Mr. Nightmare said...

I think this is great! I am a big fan of your work and have many of your props, most of wich are the best you can find! I would like to see you guys bring back Evil Annie and the Innocent Angel along with your old cemetary scenes and the Darkatecture line...

Mr. Nightmare said...

I think this is great! I am a big fan of your work and have many of your props, most of wich are the best you can find! I would like to see you guys bring back Evil Annie and the Innocent Angel along with your old cemetary scenes and the Darkatecture line...

dwuz said...

So what happened to the deluxe mask maker kit?

casketvamp said...

I would love to see Pierce A. Vein added to the list of your collectors series. This was the very first Distortions Mask I bought back in 1992 and is one of my faverite masks hands down!!

I also have to agree with Mr Nightmare. Please bring back the innocent Angel prop.

TheFearFather said...

I Just added most of your product to my website and look forward seeing you at the Haunt show in St.Louis.

COG said...

I am fascinated with your amazing work! I live in Greeley and have been aware of "Distortions" but after watching "Making Monsters" on the Travel Channel I am totally a fan of the creativity, and all the hard work that goes into each and every one of your creations!! Keep up the great work!

YOSEMITE NP said...

The Distortions Unlimited crew is the hardest working in the entire industry!! Your props/animatronics are "head and shoulders" above anyone else...keep up the outstanding work. My family and I love "Making Monsters" on the Travel Channel...we never missed an episode it was like you all were part of our extended family. Keep up the great work and God bless you all!!

The Distortions Crew said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support. Follow us on facebook for news and 'Making Monsters' updates.
Thanks again,
The Distortions Crew

Unknown said...

i am a huge fan of all of the things you do, i am an art student trying to go to school to learn how to do this kind of stuff, i would love if anyone from distortions could give me any tips on what i can do to be a better sculptor and creature designer and if any way possible work for you guys someday. if you'd be willing to give me any tips id really appreciate it, you can email me at tdollarhite222@gmail.com thanks